Day 232

Things are turning just a little south for me and this diet.  My head just doesn't seem to be in the right place. I haven't cheated and though I didn't do the swim today, it's just that I'm feeling like nothing is happening.  I'm feeling like I'm at a plateau.  No doubt all of this is just in my head, but I have no doubt I will move on and things will swing back.  I have my weigh in on Sept 1, which is just eight days from now, and in my head I'm expecting little or no progress.  This doesn't make a lot of sense considering I'm STILL staying around the 1500 calorie range and I'm STILL running every morning and swimming most nights.  So, what's the problem?  Again...there's just something in my head.

Trash pick up was easy and light and so we were done before 8 AM.  My Movie Pass would only allow me to see a movie at 5 PM, so I waited and finally saw Mile 22, which turned out to be pretty good if not a little silly with all the explosions and bullets and our hero seems to just always brush it off.  That's okay...it's the movies.  I simply didn't feel like swimming this day, which is okay. 

I broke a tooth while eating chicken and have made a dentist appointment, which was long over due anyway. 

I had an absolutely horrible day at poker.  Huge bad beats and I rarely won any hands.  Terrible.

Food intake: Chicken fingers (300); grapes (150); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments