Day 231
I have just noticed that it appears that I have missed a day writing these blogs. I have NO clue how I did that being that I am so careful to write these each and every day. However, there is no going back and I suppose I will find out for sure on December 31--not that any of this really matters anyway.
I had a tough time with the run yesterday having to walk more of it than usual. I don't know if this is anything to be concerned about or not. I will look for a pattern. At least I did get the job done, barely.
I stayed with my mom on Monday while Papa bowled. I suppose I will have to add this to my regular weekly schedule. Three hours every Monday morning. Of course, this is no big deal. Mom usually doesn't need a lot of help, just getting her water, or something to eat or read. I just talk with her for a while and I play poker on the computer.
The swim went just fine. I did have a slight break in my diet restrictions having eaten about eight small oatmeal cookies Papa made. I couldn't resist. They were the first cookies I've had all year and with my coffee, they were heaven.
I'm going to be very curious how this month's weigh in goes. It seems like I'm staying steady and I'm not feeling any weight loss. I certainly hope I'm wrong. I'll just stay on the routine and we will see.
Food intake: grapes (150); cookies (300); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (550); banana (100)
I had a tough time with the run yesterday having to walk more of it than usual. I don't know if this is anything to be concerned about or not. I will look for a pattern. At least I did get the job done, barely.
I stayed with my mom on Monday while Papa bowled. I suppose I will have to add this to my regular weekly schedule. Three hours every Monday morning. Of course, this is no big deal. Mom usually doesn't need a lot of help, just getting her water, or something to eat or read. I just talk with her for a while and I play poker on the computer.
The swim went just fine. I did have a slight break in my diet restrictions having eaten about eight small oatmeal cookies Papa made. I couldn't resist. They were the first cookies I've had all year and with my coffee, they were heaven.
I'm going to be very curious how this month's weigh in goes. It seems like I'm staying steady and I'm not feeling any weight loss. I certainly hope I'm wrong. I'll just stay on the routine and we will see.
Food intake: grapes (150); cookies (300); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (550); banana (100)
Comments
Post a Comment