Day 230

It's late afternoon as I write this because I usually write these in the early morning for the previous day and today I assumed I'd remember to write it after my run, but of course, I did forget. So, lesson learned, write them in the morning and be done with it.

It wasn't the best day, eating wise, but a good day on the exercise.  I did my jog in the morning and pretty much hung around the house playing poker.  I did my swim at 4 PM because I would be with Cindy late, and was happily surprised to have a lane available.  After the swim I came home and changed and headed out to pick up Cindy at the Old Town Station. 

I was early so I took a drive up the Mission and around and then found a parking spot and walked around Old Town.  Cindy texted that the train was running late, so I had a Corona light beer, which was very pleasant.  Sometimes, I forget just how nice it is (even when paying for over-priced drinks) to just sit and relax and enjoy the atmosphere.  I had a nice time.

After picking up Cindy, we had a very nice dinner at Casa de Maria.  I splurged a little and enjoyed a steak dinner with an enchilada.  I have no clue what the calories are, especially since I also had a few chips.  However, I don't think it was outrageous.  I'm going to call the entire meal 2000 calories and I do believe that's over doing it at that.

Food intake: grapes (1500) chicken (250); dinner (2000)

Comments