Day 229
The run went okay though for the first time, I had a small pain in my right knee I had not experience before. It didn't last long and it hasn't hurt since, but it certainly got my attention. The last think I need is an injury at this point so close to my goals.
I took Cindy to the train station in Old Town and then enjoyed an Iced Tea at Starbucks playing WSOP and I began reading this month's book for book club.
There are issues with water leaking into the club house that I'm dealing with and having to contact the plumber and the tenants. The leak is on and off, which makes it difficult. The plumber never got back to me and the leak has stopped...for now.
My Movie Pass has hit the skids and now only have one or two movies available for free. It will still be okay as I don't mind waiting a week or two for certain titles, but the writing is on the wall. I certainly got my money's worth.
The swim went well.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken fingers (300); chicken pieces (300); chicken nuggets (500).
I took Cindy to the train station in Old Town and then enjoyed an Iced Tea at Starbucks playing WSOP and I began reading this month's book for book club.
There are issues with water leaking into the club house that I'm dealing with and having to contact the plumber and the tenants. The leak is on and off, which makes it difficult. The plumber never got back to me and the leak has stopped...for now.
My Movie Pass has hit the skids and now only have one or two movies available for free. It will still be okay as I don't mind waiting a week or two for certain titles, but the writing is on the wall. I certainly got my money's worth.
The swim went well.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken fingers (300); chicken pieces (300); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment