Day 228
The run was uneventful but successful, however, there was no swim because a leak in the club house kept me there with the plumber and it was late when I finished, though I suppose to be honest, I could have gone but used it as an excuse...shame on me there.
It seems on a daily basis I'm having to play the mind games to get this challenge done. I have made my steps commitment up all year, but I'm still having to talk myself into each and every thing I do for it. I'm always debating in my head. I suppose I can just chalk it up to mood changes.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); grapes (100); fries (300); chicken nuggets (700).
It seems on a daily basis I'm having to play the mind games to get this challenge done. I have made my steps commitment up all year, but I'm still having to talk myself into each and every thing I do for it. I'm always debating in my head. I suppose I can just chalk it up to mood changes.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); grapes (100); fries (300); chicken nuggets (700).
Comments
Post a Comment