Day 227
The run went fine though getting started is always a small challenge. I am enjoying the Podcasts that I listen to and they have made a significant benefit to getting the job done as it makes time seem to go a bit faster.
I'm still having bowel movement issues, though not serious. I really don't want to use laxatives often but will resort to them if I get more than three days. It's not too surprising except that I've made an effort to eat fruit every day, but I suppose eating just protein the rest of the day hasn't helped.
I had dinner at the folks and Mom actually ate with us. There was something odd about the food this time. At first I thought perhaps the ketchup was bad, but I soon realized that it was the shrimp, which had been fried in oil. It was leaving an oil taste in my mouth. I'm guessing because I haven't eaten anything fried for months that I've become sensitive to it.
The swim went fine. Once again on a Wednesday, where the gym is packed, the pool was completely empty, which is always nice.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces (400); dinner (900); chicken nuggets (500). I've over my limit today by more than I should be but again, it's these Wednesday meals at the folks. Papa has been good about my diet, but in his quest to do something different, he's been forgetful. We had fried potatoes, fried shrimp, and a vegetable along with an apple turnover. I'm sure it's fine but I wish he'd go back to the better things for me.
I'm still having bowel movement issues, though not serious. I really don't want to use laxatives often but will resort to them if I get more than three days. It's not too surprising except that I've made an effort to eat fruit every day, but I suppose eating just protein the rest of the day hasn't helped.
I had dinner at the folks and Mom actually ate with us. There was something odd about the food this time. At first I thought perhaps the ketchup was bad, but I soon realized that it was the shrimp, which had been fried in oil. It was leaving an oil taste in my mouth. I'm guessing because I haven't eaten anything fried for months that I've become sensitive to it.
The swim went fine. Once again on a Wednesday, where the gym is packed, the pool was completely empty, which is always nice.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces (400); dinner (900); chicken nuggets (500). I've over my limit today by more than I should be but again, it's these Wednesday meals at the folks. Papa has been good about my diet, but in his quest to do something different, he's been forgetful. We had fried potatoes, fried shrimp, and a vegetable along with an apple turnover. I'm sure it's fine but I wish he'd go back to the better things for me.
Comments
Post a Comment