Day 225
The lack of sleep is becoming an issue. Why I am waking up with only 5+ hours night after night is puzzling. I do like getting the run over with but I know I have to get more sleep. I did manage a two hour nap, but it takes too long to wake back up. We'll see as time goes on what I can or will do about it.
I mom-sat for Subby from 8 to 12 so he could bowl and do some shopping. She never woke up, which is good for me as I wouldn't know what to do for her if she needed help.
The swim went well and after missing a day, I was glad to get back to it.
Food intake: watermelon (100); chicken pieces (400); salmon steak (300); chicken nuggets (300)
I mom-sat for Subby from 8 to 12 so he could bowl and do some shopping. She never woke up, which is good for me as I wouldn't know what to do for her if she needed help.
The swim went well and after missing a day, I was glad to get back to it.
Food intake: watermelon (100); chicken pieces (400); salmon steak (300); chicken nuggets (300)
Comments
Post a Comment