Day 224
The run this morning was okay; however, I think I'm just getting more and more tired as I didn't jog the final lap. I did manage over 15 K for the day, cut I did not do my swim.
Martin called and we went to Pechanga to play poker. Once again I lost badly constantly getting hammered on the river and bad luck. I have to start thinking I either need to change my game or possibly quit playing...I don't know. I've never experience and a bad luck streak that has gone on this long. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore.
I am in a bit of a slump spirit wise. It could be the diet (I'm having some intestinal issues once again); it could be just another phase; it could simply be that I'm tired. I have not been getting much sleep for the past couple of weeks. For whatever reason, I'm averaging only six hours and many times less than that. My attempts at taking a nap haven't work out as well though I will continue to try. Let's hope things get better.
Food intake: chicken strips (450); chicken nuggets (500); French fries (500).
Martin called and we went to Pechanga to play poker. Once again I lost badly constantly getting hammered on the river and bad luck. I have to start thinking I either need to change my game or possibly quit playing...I don't know. I've never experience and a bad luck streak that has gone on this long. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore.
I am in a bit of a slump spirit wise. It could be the diet (I'm having some intestinal issues once again); it could be just another phase; it could simply be that I'm tired. I have not been getting much sleep for the past couple of weeks. For whatever reason, I'm averaging only six hours and many times less than that. My attempts at taking a nap haven't work out as well though I will continue to try. Let's hope things get better.
Food intake: chicken strips (450); chicken nuggets (500); French fries (500).
Comments
Post a Comment