Day 222
I once again woke up too early, but it is what it is. I finished my run (a little more tired and walking than usual). At 8, I headed over to Papa's to babysit mom. I was there for over two hours while Papa got his haircut and did some shopping. Mom never woke up.
I stopped at the store to pick up some things and spent the rest of the day at home. I'm still not doing the things that I said I would this month. The heat lately has simply been suppressible to the point where I don't want to do anything. It's an excuse and something I need to do something about.
I did get my swim in and it felt good. Sometimes you get into the water and there's a jolt to the system but you adjust by the end of the first lap, but it just felt good to be in the water this time.
I bought some french fries because I wanted to see if these oil-less fryer really worked and I was amazed just how good it does. The fries looked and tasted like they were cooked in oil, but they weren't, which makes them healthier and less calories. Of course, French fries are not on my diet, so I'll need to finish the package judiciously but at 170 calories per serving, it seems to be okay.
Food intake: chicken pieces (250); fries (300); chicken nuggets (900).
I stopped at the store to pick up some things and spent the rest of the day at home. I'm still not doing the things that I said I would this month. The heat lately has simply been suppressible to the point where I don't want to do anything. It's an excuse and something I need to do something about.
I did get my swim in and it felt good. Sometimes you get into the water and there's a jolt to the system but you adjust by the end of the first lap, but it just felt good to be in the water this time.
I bought some french fries because I wanted to see if these oil-less fryer really worked and I was amazed just how good it does. The fries looked and tasted like they were cooked in oil, but they weren't, which makes them healthier and less calories. Of course, French fries are not on my diet, so I'll need to finish the package judiciously but at 170 calories per serving, it seems to be okay.
Food intake: chicken pieces (250); fries (300); chicken nuggets (900).
Comments
Post a Comment