Day 221

Getting up early in the morning to run is becoming more and more easy...which I don't know is a good thing are not.  My plan for taking a nap afterward is not working out as well so far.  I either can't get asleep or I almost always get a text from someone about something that jars me awake.  So is a little bug I still need to work out.

The run went well.  I'm very happy that I have yet to have an injury or illness and that my old left foot pain has not surfaced in a long time.  I'm very grateful for this.

Hugh called and asked if I'd meet him and Val for a movie at the UTC mall at 11:45.  We met and saw a movie Without a Trace or something.  It was a very slow movie but turned out to be good.  I liked that mall a lot and will come back to explore it on another day.

I'm very tired of this heat.  It is not letting up.  When it was time to go to the gym, I got there only to fine all the lanes busy and just starting out, so I left and missed it tonight. 

I finally used the new oil-less fryer I bought.  I was skeptical.  I made some salmon, which turned out to be very good, though higher in calories than I thought.  The chicken nuggets were the big surprise.  They were crispy on the outside, which is far better than with a microwave.  I have no idea how it does that with no oil, but it does.  So, it seems I have a new permanent cooking appliance on my counter top. 

Food intake: chicken strips (300); salmon (270); popcorn (300); chicken nuggets (550)

Comments