Day 220

The morning run went just fine.  I believe I'm going to have to find a more varied list of podcasts to listen in the morning as the Vegas one's are getting a little old and they post them so arbitrary it's difficult to follow.  We'll see how that goes.  I will say here, though, that listening to them has been a real game changer as it takes my mind off the running and seems to make the trip go by faster. 

I got a call from Papa saying I will have dinner there and if I will come by earlier to adjust the toilet seat.  I had already assumed I would not be coming so I had just eaten some chicken, so today will be another Wednesday over the goal caloric day.

It has just occurred to me that with Donna going to Lake Tahoe for the next week and a half, that it will fall on me to give Subby a break from watching Mom and allowing him to do shopping and other errands, so it seems I'll be going over there more often. 

The swim went well and again, being a Wednesday night, the gym was packed; however, oddly enough the pool was empty so I had it all to myself for the majority of the swim.  I do like that.  It just goes to show you never know.  I always seem to battle myself on if I should take the night off but every time, I just get up and go and then I'm always happy that I did as I drive home. 

Food intake: chicken strips (300); chicken pieces (300); rice and sausage (450); salad (200);  chicken nuggets (300).

Comments