Day 219
Trash day so it was up at 4 AM and out of the house and on my run. I returned by 6 and relaxed a bit. There were no clouds, so it began getting hot early and even though we finished at 8 AM, I was still sweating up a storm. I was thinking that regardless of the weather and the dirtiness of the job, I actually am enjoying the work. With so many days of just sitting around and watching TV and computer poker playing, it's nice to do something physical and responsible.
Cindy did call and ask that I check with resident in space 146 who was complaining of water pressure problems. I couldn't find anything wrong and there was no problem with neighbors, so it seems she'll need to call her own plumber.
I went to the movies to see The Spy Who Dumped Me. I had high hopes for this and was disappointed. It simply wasn't as funny as I had hoped. It wasn't terrible, just not very good. It seems the my Movie Pass is now going to be a problem. They've changed the deal and this was the second time I went to Parkway Plaza to see a particular movie and it wasn't available on the app. I had to pay once again.
I got a call from Donna asking me to go to Mom's. Papa needed help with his telephone and some computer issues and fixing a temporary toilet for Mom, who slept the whole time. She has fallen twice since I last saw her. She is not eating and is now so weak can barely walk. It seems her time is coming to an end. I spoke with Papa about what to do when she passes. He's very aware now that her time is becoming short. I would be very surprised if she lasts to the end of the month.
The swim at the gym went fine.
Food intake: chicken strips (300); chicken pieces (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (550).
Cindy did call and ask that I check with resident in space 146 who was complaining of water pressure problems. I couldn't find anything wrong and there was no problem with neighbors, so it seems she'll need to call her own plumber.
I went to the movies to see The Spy Who Dumped Me. I had high hopes for this and was disappointed. It simply wasn't as funny as I had hoped. It wasn't terrible, just not very good. It seems the my Movie Pass is now going to be a problem. They've changed the deal and this was the second time I went to Parkway Plaza to see a particular movie and it wasn't available on the app. I had to pay once again.
I got a call from Donna asking me to go to Mom's. Papa needed help with his telephone and some computer issues and fixing a temporary toilet for Mom, who slept the whole time. She has fallen twice since I last saw her. She is not eating and is now so weak can barely walk. It seems her time is coming to an end. I spoke with Papa about what to do when she passes. He's very aware now that her time is becoming short. I would be very surprised if she lasts to the end of the month.
The swim at the gym went fine.
Food intake: chicken strips (300); chicken pieces (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (550).
Comments
Post a Comment