Day 218

Getting up as early as I do to run is sometimes a little rough and though I'm trying to take a nap for a couple of hours, sometimes that doesn't work, so I end up being tired most the day.  This might be a transition period as my body adjusts or I may have to reconsider.  Until then, I'll continue this getting up at last by 5 AM.  The days are hot, so running early in the morning is necessary. 

The run went fine and I also walked the park to hand out more flyers.  All total, I walked almost 17 K, so things are good there.  The swimming went fine but other than that for whatever reason, I still feel like I'm not getting enough work in to lose more weight, but who the hell knows?

Food intake: grapes (200); chicken strips (300); chicken pieces (300); chicken nuggets (600)

Comments