Day 217
The run went just fine. I find I'm able to actually pick up the pace of the jogging every so often in a way I hadn't in the past. I think my legs are becoming stronger...but why wouldn't they after all this time. Whether or not it makes a difference I have no real clue.
I did do some shopping and replenished my chicken supply. You'd think going into my eight month, I'd be getting completely sick of chicken, but truth be told, I'm enjoying it as much today as the first. That has been a major reason as to why I'm able to maintain this diet. I'm not craving food very often and able to stay within my goals.
The swim at the gym went just fine. The bowel movement regularity is still the only big struggle, but not a major situation, but one I'd love to beat.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces 2X (600); chicken nuggets (600)
I did do some shopping and replenished my chicken supply. You'd think going into my eight month, I'd be getting completely sick of chicken, but truth be told, I'm enjoying it as much today as the first. That has been a major reason as to why I'm able to maintain this diet. I'm not craving food very often and able to stay within my goals.
The swim at the gym went just fine. The bowel movement regularity is still the only big struggle, but not a major situation, but one I'd love to beat.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces 2X (600); chicken nuggets (600)
Comments
Post a Comment