Day 216
I did my run in good time getting home at 6 AM, however, the rest of the day turned out to be a bust as I never left the house. Of course, it's not the worst thing and not the first time and it won't be the last time, but it just never feels right. I took a nap for a couple hours and was woken when the phone rang with Martin wanting to talk about his trip tomorrow to Vegas.
I played poker on the computer and then Terry called wanting to play Poker Stars, so we played for a few hours and then I watched the rest of Infinity War and some you tubes before heading to the gym for my swim, which went fine.
I'm on the boarder of my calorie intake as it was one of those "hungry" days, which seem to happen every so often--usually when I just sit around the house. The cure for that, of course, is to stop just sitting around the house. I know I thought I'd use August as an added walking month, but so far I haven't done that so much.
Food intake: chicken tenders(300); chicken breasts (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500); banana (100).
I played poker on the computer and then Terry called wanting to play Poker Stars, so we played for a few hours and then I watched the rest of Infinity War and some you tubes before heading to the gym for my swim, which went fine.
I'm on the boarder of my calorie intake as it was one of those "hungry" days, which seem to happen every so often--usually when I just sit around the house. The cure for that, of course, is to stop just sitting around the house. I know I thought I'd use August as an added walking month, but so far I haven't done that so much.
Food intake: chicken tenders(300); chicken breasts (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500); banana (100).
Comments
Post a Comment