Day 215
Woke up early and was done with the run by 6 AM. I laid down and manage to get another hour or so sleep before being woke up from a text from Cindy reminding me to turn in my time sheet. I got dressed and went to the office.
I drove up to Carlsbad and surprised Jon's kids with a visit and inviting them to the movies. Nolan and Gabbi went but Jack stayed home. We saw Christian Robinson. which turned out to be better than I had anticipated. I learned the my movie pass isn't good for that theater. Nolan, who didn't recognize me at first at the door is now driving with his own car. Gabbi has always been very distant with me (my son tells me that it's her personality) is still very quiet around me and everything I want to talk to her, I need to initiate. She is always very reluctant to give me a hug goodbye. I think I was hurt about this for a while, but I've learned now that it's just how she is.
After dropping them off, I went to Hugh's to visit, but he wasn't home. I finally went over to Tracy's. Everyone was very impressed with the results of my diet. Tracy made a dinner of pasta. I kept the portion small and stayed away from the bread and drank a half of a beer. It was delicious! I wanted more but was a good boy.
We talked until almost 8 PM, so I didn't get the swim in. It was worth it as we had a very nice discussion and family time. The grand kids are growing up so fast, a senior and a sophomore, and will soon both be out of the house...where has the time gone?
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces (300); dinner (700); chicken nuggets (500).
I drove up to Carlsbad and surprised Jon's kids with a visit and inviting them to the movies. Nolan and Gabbi went but Jack stayed home. We saw Christian Robinson. which turned out to be better than I had anticipated. I learned the my movie pass isn't good for that theater. Nolan, who didn't recognize me at first at the door is now driving with his own car. Gabbi has always been very distant with me (my son tells me that it's her personality) is still very quiet around me and everything I want to talk to her, I need to initiate. She is always very reluctant to give me a hug goodbye. I think I was hurt about this for a while, but I've learned now that it's just how she is.
After dropping them off, I went to Hugh's to visit, but he wasn't home. I finally went over to Tracy's. Everyone was very impressed with the results of my diet. Tracy made a dinner of pasta. I kept the portion small and stayed away from the bread and drank a half of a beer. It was delicious! I wanted more but was a good boy.
We talked until almost 8 PM, so I didn't get the swim in. It was worth it as we had a very nice discussion and family time. The grand kids are growing up so fast, a senior and a sophomore, and will soon both be out of the house...where has the time gone?
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken pieces (300); dinner (700); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment