Day 214

I got my run in early.  I decided to go to downtown using the Trolley to beat the heat a little and to get in more steps.  I think that in order to grab two or three more pounds this month, I'm going to add to my step count some.  I realize it's a shot in the dark but it certainly can't hurt me either.  I haven't given up on going under the 200 lbs line, but I'm getting myself prepared in case I don't.

The walk went well and the ocean breeze felt good.  Seaport Village has stayed the same for years and I enjoyed a bit of memory lane walking around the island.  I was very tempted to have a beer and though it would be perfectly fine if I did, I resisted and headed back home.  The Trolley was not crowded at all.  I believe I might take another trip to Old Town next week..

I got back home at 2 PM and the water was still off for another hour.  I tried to nap just a little to no avail.  Terry got home safe and sound and I got in my swim.  I'm bothered that the swim hasn't made a difference in my right arm as it continues to annoy me with little sharp pains here and there.  Nothing terrible, just enough for me to notice that it STILL hasn't healed even though it has now been two years and the impetus to my eating binge that got me on this merry-go-round.

That sounds too much like a complaint, I'm happy that I've lost this weight and if it took this to kick my ass, then so bit it. It's been a very long time since I've felt this good.

Food intake: chicken strips (300); grapes (200); chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (650)

Comments