Day 213

I woke up late (guess my body needed the rest) and so I decided that I would not do my run today and perhaps give my legs a small rest; however, I would and did make sure I still got in my 10 K steps, which I did by the end of the day.

I walked the park handing out flyers and then went to the mall and watched Three Identical Strangers, which was very good.  I stuck to the 200 calorie kid's pack.  I walked a little more around the mall and then headed over to Mom and Pop's for dinner.  Mom didn't eat with us and pop made a chicken casserole, which was very good both in taste and low in calories. 

Aug 1, so it was weigh in day and I weighed 208 pounds, an 8 pound loss for the month of July.  It's about what I expected considering the Las Vegas trip and that my body has less fat to burn.  The big question now is, will I break the 200 mark Sep 1, or will I just barely miss it and have to wait until October.  We shall see.  I will say that I am very pleased and proud of myself for losing all this weight that honestly made me depressed and feel so helpless.  I am not forgetting how lucky I feel to have suffered no injuries and sickness all this time.  Even my old left foot pain is no longer a serious issue. 

The swim took a little longer as I had to wait for almost 10 minutes for a lane to open up but it finally did and I finished that and took my shower.

Food intake: chicken fingers (300); popcorn (200); chicken casserole (500); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments