Day 212
It was trash day, so I was up a 4 AM and made my run. Trash pickup went without a hitch and we were done by 8 AM.
I went to Costco and go some more chicken nuggets and sodas. It was then off to the movies where I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout. My movie pass wouldn't allow my to use it for this movie. It seems that now I will have to wait a couple weeks before I can see certain BIG titles. I could have waiting an hour or so and seen another movie, but I was in the mood for this and so I paid this time around. I suppose it doesn't kill me to occasionally pay for a movie. It was very good.
I did my swim and oddly enough on a Tuesday night, there was no one using the pool. I have no clue when a good night is because there are times it's always busy and other times not and now it seems the night of week doesn't matter. I'm just glad to be done with it.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken pieces (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (550).
I went to Costco and go some more chicken nuggets and sodas. It was then off to the movies where I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout. My movie pass wouldn't allow my to use it for this movie. It seems that now I will have to wait a couple weeks before I can see certain BIG titles. I could have waiting an hour or so and seen another movie, but I was in the mood for this and so I paid this time around. I suppose it doesn't kill me to occasionally pay for a movie. It was very good.
I did my swim and oddly enough on a Tuesday night, there was no one using the pool. I have no clue when a good night is because there are times it's always busy and other times not and now it seems the night of week doesn't matter. I'm just glad to be done with it.
Food intake: fruit (100); chicken pieces (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (550).
Comments
Post a Comment