Day 210

This morning's run went fine.  I went to Lowe's to pick up another insulation package and a box and finally blocked in the bedroom window that I've been meaning to do since I moved here.  It didn't make as much a difference in the sound as I thought it would, but it does completely shut out any light.

Other than that, it was just another day of hanging around playing on the computer and watching TV.  In August, this has to change as Sept 1 will be one of the most important days of this year's diet challenge.  I am expecting to go under 200 and jump down to a 36 waist in pants.  I will have to be very determined in that month--not that I haven't all year, but I think a lot less sitting and more action.  I want to know within myself that I did everything possible to achieve this goal.

The swim went fine at the gym.  There's a part of me that feels I should push myself more swimming, but the truth is, I'm not all that sure the actual diet benefit is and I'm happy with the 10 laps I'm doing.  At this stage of the diet, things have gone very well.

Food intake: fruit (100); chicken fingers (300); chicken breasts (360); chicken nuggets (500); banana (100).

Comments