Day 209

I slept late, which is a good thing, giving me eight hours--something I haven't have in a long time.  I do, however, prefer to get up earlier simply so I can get my run in before the sun comes up.  I realize that's a little silly but I suppose it's the stage I'm in at the moment.  I'll be curious to see how I do all of this once winter comes in and it's cold outside.

The run went well.  I got the phone and the monitor cord from Amazon and went to Pop's to install it.  It turns out that I forgot to get the power cord for the monitor.  Papa also wants another phone.  The bad part about everything is that it turns out, the phone I first bought worked after all.  Papa had unplugged something that put all the phones dead.  The guy from Cox came and fixed it right away.  Now, Papa wants to buy ANOTHER phone (three landlines in the house) with a cordless handheld.  Oh well...I ordered another.

I bought some insulation and tape at Lowe's for my window.  I will install it tomorrow considering Tracy has cancelled the dinner...we'll try again on Friday.  That also means no poker at Pechanga.  I could still go play but I really do not like the drive all that way.  I can wait.

The swim went well.

Food intake: chicken pieces (300); chicken fingers (450); chicken nuggets (550); banana (100)

Comments