Day 208

The run went without a hitch and I was back by 6:30 AM.  I then walked more delivering the monthly rents to 3rd St.  I went to the gym for my swim, but all the lanes were full with people waiting (very unusual, especially for a weekend), so I did not get that in.

I did get my haircut and then went to the Starbucks on the corner where I found Timmy working.  He visited for a bit.  I began reading Clair's book.  I only finished the first chapter and I'm a bit worried, but I'm hopeful it will pick up.

I did manage a short nap,but the heat is really tough.  I suppose it's going to be like this off and on through December...just deal with it.  I missed Larry's birthday, so I'll need to let him know.  Hugh called and he's in the hospital, so I'm trying to decided if I should go up there and visit, but I'm thinking probably not as he's being released tomorrow.  We'll see.

Food intake: chicken breasts (360); grapes (200); banana (100); soup (300); chicken nuggets (550)

Comments