Day 207
The run went well. Though it sucks getting only six hours of sleep, I really do enjoy getting the run done early in the morning. I was back by 6:30.
I tried to nap a little and went to the movies for the third day in a row in order to beat the heat. It worked great as I end up seeing Mama Mia: Here We Go Again, which I didn't think I'd like as the first third was silly, but the final half of the movie was terrific.
I walked a little in the mall and then finally came back home and went for my swim a little later.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); popcorn (200); chicken fingers again (350); chicken nuggets (500).
I tried to nap a little and went to the movies for the third day in a row in order to beat the heat. It worked great as I end up seeing Mama Mia: Here We Go Again, which I didn't think I'd like as the first third was silly, but the final half of the movie was terrific.
I walked a little in the mall and then finally came back home and went for my swim a little later.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); popcorn (200); chicken fingers again (350); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment