Day 205
Got up at 4 AM and did my run. Wish I could easily get get this early every morning as it's so nice to have to run over with and then it leaves me the rest of the day. It's trash day and things went very well and we were done by 8 AM. It is SO hot these days hitting triple digits, so getting the run and the trash done early is essential.
I went to the movies and saw EQUALIZER 2. It was predictable, but it was very good. Had a confrontation with two women in front of me who wouldn't turn their phone off. I called for the manager and they were escorted out. We exchanged quite a few insults. I later felt I didn't handle the situation was well as I should have though they were clearly in the wrong. I feel bad for my behavior. Every day...another learning experience.
I had to wait a few minutes to get a lane at the pool, but that was fine. The swim went fine.
Food intake: chicken fingers (350); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (600)
I went to the movies and saw EQUALIZER 2. It was predictable, but it was very good. Had a confrontation with two women in front of me who wouldn't turn their phone off. I called for the manager and they were escorted out. We exchanged quite a few insults. I later felt I didn't handle the situation was well as I should have though they were clearly in the wrong. I feel bad for my behavior. Every day...another learning experience.
I had to wait a few minutes to get a lane at the pool, but that was fine. The swim went fine.
Food intake: chicken fingers (350); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (600)
Comments
Post a Comment