Day 204
Just typing Day 204 seem crazy that this has been going on this long. I am very pleased with the results so far and am anxious to see what the final five + months bring. I am really hoping to eventually get rid of this abdomen belly fat...that would make it all worth it as it was one of the most worrisome part of my being fat. I am glad those days (hopefully) are gone forever.
I got my run in early. I went to Best Buy and bought a new printer. Though there was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, I figured it out and now have a working printer. Granted I don't use it a lot, but when I do need it...I NEED it.
The swim at the gym was surprising considering it was a Monday night and I had the pool all to myself even though the gym was crowded. Go figure.
I discovered a new chicken fingers product at the Discount Grocery as well as a Gumbo Soup, so I'm very pleased with that. I also am going to give peaches a try instead of grapes for my morning breakfast.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken fingers - twice (600); chicken nuggets (500)
I got my run in early. I went to Best Buy and bought a new printer. Though there was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, I figured it out and now have a working printer. Granted I don't use it a lot, but when I do need it...I NEED it.
The swim at the gym was surprising considering it was a Monday night and I had the pool all to myself even though the gym was crowded. Go figure.
I discovered a new chicken fingers product at the Discount Grocery as well as a Gumbo Soup, so I'm very pleased with that. I also am going to give peaches a try instead of grapes for my morning breakfast.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken fingers - twice (600); chicken nuggets (500)
Comments
Post a Comment