Day 203

I decided to do my run at Mission Beach.  It has been a while and things there were pretty much the same.  Though the distance is just a little further than my home route, for whatever reason, it seems to take much longer.  Of course, the view and the smells are much better, but the added 25 minutes to and from make it not so worth except on occasion.

I had my lunch with Papa and things went better than I thought. He's agreed that after these latest tests are completed, he will go along with the suggestion if there is not a positive result.  We had lunch at Outback.  I had my usual BBQ smoked chicken and broccoli, which was delicious.  It is certainly overpriced at $15, but oh so good.

The gym was deserted and I had the pool all to myself.

Food intake: chicken a broccoli (600); chicken strips (300); grapes (200); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments