Day 202
I got the run in early and came back to clean up the house and prepare it for the book club.
All went well with the club meeting, though it was too hot in the house. Hopefully, we'll be in the club house next month.
I got in a much needed nap yesterday and it seemed to help a lot.
The swim at the gym went well though the pool is in bad need of a cleaning.
Food intake: assorted fruit, eggs (600); chicken fingers (300); chicken nuggets (500); banana (100)
All went well with the club meeting, though it was too hot in the house. Hopefully, we'll be in the club house next month.
I got in a much needed nap yesterday and it seemed to help a lot.
The swim at the gym went well though the pool is in bad need of a cleaning.
Food intake: assorted fruit, eggs (600); chicken fingers (300); chicken nuggets (500); banana (100)
Comments
Post a Comment