Day 201

I managed to get my run in early.  I went to Von's to buy the bacon for book club and was happy to see that, like Albertson's, they have these homegrown grapes that I love.  I also picked up some spicy chicken fingers I thought I give a try.  They, of course, have a few more calories, but I think I need to mix it up a bit and I can still stay within my daily limits. 

The swim at the gym went without a hitch as Friday's are dead there and I had the pool to myself.  I've stopped using the sauna...perhaps because it's summer or I'm just not so sure just what it's doing for me.  The jury is still out there.

It took almost the entire day, but I did finish the book, Annie Proulx's The Shipping News.  I didn't like the ending, but I enjoyed the book.

Food intake: chicken fingers (600); grapes (150); banana (100); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments