Day 200

This day is a bit of a milestone at 200. It doesn't seem that long ago I was writing that I'd finally hit the three digit realm when I had 100 days...how soon will it feel when I'm at 300 and where will I be body wise.

Though I am very pleased with this diet and the improvement I've experienced with my weight loss, I am still battling the stomach, abdomen, and waist.  There remains in those areas lots of fat and I admit there is some loss there, the rest seem so stubborn.  Here's hoping Day 300 will improve in those areas significantly. 

I did my run, read more of the book, and my swim at night.  I watched some TV and other than all of that, not much else.  This is also an area I truly need to work on.  First things first, get the book finished today because tomorrow is the meeting here.

Food intake: chicken breasts (260); chicken nuggets (800); grapes (200)

Comments