Day 198
I got up at 4 AM and did my run. Fortunately, I jogged the usual route and only had a small amount of back pain. It seems whatever it was seems to have been caused by the bed in Las Vegas...as good a guess than anything. It certainly is a relief to not have that back pain and to know that it would not be chronic thing...for now.
I went to Costco and picked up some more food and then to the movies to watch ANT MAN AND THE WASP again, which I really loved. My Movie Pass worked just fine. I should be honest and admit I did succumb to a small bag of candy today, my first since the diet began. I had just a little money left on my Regal card, so I used here. Shame on me, but certainly not the end of the world.
I napped for a little bit in the early evening but did wake up in time to get to the gym for my swim. It felt good to be back in my routine. I finished the day with almost 20 K steps.
Food intake: chicken fingers (400); popcorn (500); candy (300); banana (100); chicken nuggets (500)
I went to Costco and picked up some more food and then to the movies to watch ANT MAN AND THE WASP again, which I really loved. My Movie Pass worked just fine. I should be honest and admit I did succumb to a small bag of candy today, my first since the diet began. I had just a little money left on my Regal card, so I used here. Shame on me, but certainly not the end of the world.
I napped for a little bit in the early evening but did wake up in time to get to the gym for my swim. It felt good to be back in my routine. I finished the day with almost 20 K steps.
Food intake: chicken fingers (400); popcorn (500); candy (300); banana (100); chicken nuggets (500)
Comments
Post a Comment