Day 197

Back now from Vegas and Laughlin, it's back to the routine, which I actually missed.  I did my jog in the morning but having missed those five days, I found that I couldn't jog as much; however, it wasn't so much as being out of shape as that I've been having a back issue the past few days.  I'm experiencing back pain and I don't know why other than sleeping on hard mattresses lately.

The pain was intense at times during the run and I had to stop and stretch.  I'm really hoping that this is a temporary set back and not the onset of problems.  I took some Advil, and was very glad to find out it seemed to actually work.  I had no more pain the rest of the day.

I did finish the course and had 11 K for the day.  However, I did not go swim and hopefully pick that up again tonight.  I mostly hung around the house catching up on You Tubes and just resting up.  I've had so little sleep these past days.  I hope to have a good full night of nine or ten hours soon.

Food intake: chicken finger (350); chicken nuggets (750)

Comments