Day 186
What a miserable day it was. I did get my run in and finished by 8 AM, but that was the only good news. I had planned on a Trolley ride somewhere, but Cindy texted she was going to take the day off and if I'd stay around the property in case I was needed. I said I would and for the rest of the day, I did nothing but play poker on the computer and watch TV.
I was hot and I had zero energy to do anything. I was hungry today and I did manage to not cheat, I did have two portions of grapes...of course no big deal.
What I am most disappointed is that I did not do my swim. When I got to the gym, there were old people just wading in the pool and in the other lanes. I just didn't want to deal with it and got back into my car and came home.
I did finish watching Glow, which got better as it went along and end up very pleased with it. Other than that, there was nothing to be proud of today. The diet didn't suffer too much, but I find myself in a bit of a funk and I know I'm the only one who can get out of it. Going to Las Vegas in four days may be just in time to snap me out of this routine.
Food intake: grapes (300); chicken fingers (400); soup (250); chicken nuggets (500)
I was hot and I had zero energy to do anything. I was hungry today and I did manage to not cheat, I did have two portions of grapes...of course no big deal.
What I am most disappointed is that I did not do my swim. When I got to the gym, there were old people just wading in the pool and in the other lanes. I just didn't want to deal with it and got back into my car and came home.
I did finish watching Glow, which got better as it went along and end up very pleased with it. Other than that, there was nothing to be proud of today. The diet didn't suffer too much, but I find myself in a bit of a funk and I know I'm the only one who can get out of it. Going to Las Vegas in four days may be just in time to snap me out of this routine.
Food intake: grapes (300); chicken fingers (400); soup (250); chicken nuggets (500)
Comments
Post a Comment