Day 185
It was July 4, so the roads were clear and there were a few more joggers, like myself, getting in the day's run. It turned out to be a pretty lazy day for me. It was hot and everything was closed or on holiday schedule, so I didn't do much.
I had dinner at the folks and Papa made chop suey and rice. Not bad for the diet. The Family Fitness Center was a ghost town with only about 15 people working out. The pool was all mine. I sat in the sauna for about ten minutes. The fireworks were being set off at the Santee Park, so people were in all the parking lots with their kids getting ready to see it. I got home when they began. I'm not a big fireworks fan, but I did walk out side to see one just so that I could say I did.
Food intake: grapes (150); chicken fingers (300); chop suey (500); chicken nuggets (400)
I had dinner at the folks and Papa made chop suey and rice. Not bad for the diet. The Family Fitness Center was a ghost town with only about 15 people working out. The pool was all mine. I sat in the sauna for about ten minutes. The fireworks were being set off at the Santee Park, so people were in all the parking lots with their kids getting ready to see it. I got home when they began. I'm not a big fireworks fan, but I did walk out side to see one just so that I could say I did.
Food intake: grapes (150); chicken fingers (300); chop suey (500); chicken nuggets (400)
Comments
Post a Comment