Day 184

Big Tuesday as I should call of them now.  I got up at 4 AM and was on the run by 4:30 and back by 6.  Trash went without a hitch and we were done by 8:30.

I went to the movies to see Welcome to My Neighborhood, which was good.  I enjoyed to popcorn, but would be okay with the snack pack.  I could kick myself because I changed socks and forgot to put the Fitbit counter back in so it never calculated the extra steps for the rest of the day.  Even without them, I was over 15 K, so I have no doubt I'm close to 20 K for the day.

I had a good swim and sauna.  The gym was slow considering tomorrow's holiday and many were out getting drunk..ah...the good ol' days. 

I watched very little TV, only You Tube, which I'm rather obsessed with lately.  I know the day needs to come when I get rid of Dish.  I just don't seem to care about regular TV all that much, but I do still have so many of the TV shows I can't miss.  We'll see.  Fortunately, as little money as I make every month, I still have plenty of money for my favorite past times, but that could be a spot I could cut back if I had to.

Food intake: grapes (150); chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (550).

Comments