Day 183

This marks the half way point to my 365 day challenge.  I will have to admit I am very proud of myself.  I have lost 80 pounds, I am feeling much better and healthier, and I can now look at my reflection in a shopping window and not turn away.  Of course, I say the half way point, which means I have another 182 days to go...no easy task.  I have been very fortunate in that I have not had an illness or an injury that has stopped me from my daily run (I can call it that now, as I jog much more than I walk).  Yes, I will never run, but rather jog at an old man's pace, but I'm still damn happy that I can.

The big question is going to be, what will happen when it's over?  I'm fairly sure I will keep it up, but we just can't predict what will happen next.  My fingers are crossed that I can continue on this challenge and worry about that when the time comes. 

I did my jog in the morning and as promised, I went somewhere to do some more walking during the afternoon.  I went to the park off Cuyamaca and looked at the pool at the YMCA.  It was packed with families and small children having a blast in the three different pools.  It is quite the complex.

I went to Costco and picked up some more food and otherwise had a pretty good day.

Food intake:  chicken fingers (300); banana (100); chicken nuggets (550)

Comments