Day 182
I got my jog in early as I was going to Pechanga. Martin arrived at 10 and we got there by 11. I had their chicken teriyaki bowl, which was excellent and I was disciplined to eat only a small bit of the rice.
The game was fun, but again, I got consistently beat on the river. I lost $117 for the day. I have NO idea why I am running so poorly at poker. I know I am playing correctly, though there are the occasional stupid plays, but overall I consider myself a good player. I'm just getting beat up for the past while. I don't intend to stop, but my luck HAS to change sometime.
I went to the pool earlier than usual which was good as I had the pool to myself and there was plenty of room in the sauna for a good 13 minute sweat. I finished the day with over 15 K.
I have made the decision that one way I can combat the disappointing 9 pound monthly loss is to find something to do every afternoon or at least during the day other than sitting on my ass playing computer poker. We'll see how that works out. Of course, I have Las Vegas coming up, so that is certainly going to help, though I won't be able to swim at night.
Food intake: omelet (150); chicken teriyaki (500); chicken nuggets (650)
The game was fun, but again, I got consistently beat on the river. I lost $117 for the day. I have NO idea why I am running so poorly at poker. I know I am playing correctly, though there are the occasional stupid plays, but overall I consider myself a good player. I'm just getting beat up for the past while. I don't intend to stop, but my luck HAS to change sometime.
I went to the pool earlier than usual which was good as I had the pool to myself and there was plenty of room in the sauna for a good 13 minute sweat. I finished the day with over 15 K.
I have made the decision that one way I can combat the disappointing 9 pound monthly loss is to find something to do every afternoon or at least during the day other than sitting on my ass playing computer poker. We'll see how that works out. Of course, I have Las Vegas coming up, so that is certainly going to help, though I won't be able to swim at night.
Food intake: omelet (150); chicken teriyaki (500); chicken nuggets (650)
Comments
Post a Comment