Day 179
I needed to get the car's maintenance up to date, so I drove to El Cajon Ford. I knew this would be an expensive one as I need new tires and will have all my fluids in the car exchanged. They informed me that my warranty expired on June 5. It pissed me off as I thought it was 100 K miles, but in the back of my mind, I think I do remember that. If I had all this done three weeks ago, I could have saved about $500. Anyway, I budgeted $2 K and it turned out to be $1700, so I'm okay with that. It is nice to have a safe, solid car to take to Vegas next week.
I jogged back to the house (6.5 miles) so it was a nice way to get my steps over with, but I have to admit, it was a journey. I was tired and a little sore afterwards. I was a little worried because towards the end, my left foot started to act up, but it worked out okay. I just played poker the rest of the day and rested up before having Cindy drive me back to pick up the car.
The swim at the gym went fine, but again, the sauna was packed. Why is this little hot box so popular all of a sudden? I'm very happy to begin losing fat in my stomach, but my skin is not catching up leaving me looking all wrinkled. There's still a lot of fat to go, but I am finally seeing some improvement there. My arms and shoulders are looking very good, no doubt from the nightly swimming, which keeps me motivated to go.
Food intake: chicken fingers (350); soup (250); chicken nuggets (550)
I jogged back to the house (6.5 miles) so it was a nice way to get my steps over with, but I have to admit, it was a journey. I was tired and a little sore afterwards. I was a little worried because towards the end, my left foot started to act up, but it worked out okay. I just played poker the rest of the day and rested up before having Cindy drive me back to pick up the car.
The swim at the gym went fine, but again, the sauna was packed. Why is this little hot box so popular all of a sudden? I'm very happy to begin losing fat in my stomach, but my skin is not catching up leaving me looking all wrinkled. There's still a lot of fat to go, but I am finally seeing some improvement there. My arms and shoulders are looking very good, no doubt from the nightly swimming, which keeps me motivated to go.
Food intake: chicken fingers (350); soup (250); chicken nuggets (550)
Comments
Post a Comment