Day 178

Did my Santee Lake jog early and was back by 7:45.  I spent most the day playing poker online and I also walked giving out the monthly newsletter to the park.  I put on over 17 K steps for the day.  The swim went well but the sauna, again, was packed so I didn't go in there. 

Dinner at the folks was delicious, though not the best choice for my diet.  Papa made roast pork, mashed potatoes, and carrots.  I had two helpings, though I kept both very small portions.  It was one of the "hungry" days today, so I may have gone over the daily calorie count, but if I did, it wasn't by much and I have no doubt I more than made up for that on other days. 

Weigh in is three days away.  Yes, I expect I'll make my goal, but I still have these lingering thoughts that something will disappoint me.  I could honestly say that I'm seeing physical changes in my body more now though the hips, stomach, and abdomen area still have too much fat.  My skin is not catching up with the fat loss, so I have these ugly wrinkles.  I assume they will eventually go away.  Who knows?  I don't really understand any of this.

Food intake: chicken fingers (350); dinner (1100); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments