Day 177

Another Tuesday, another trash pickup day.  I got at 4 AM, had some coffee and it was off to gym.  Got there after filling up the tank at Costco at 5 and did the treadmill for almost an hour.  Jose is back and was there early.  We actually finished the trash pickup at 8 AM, the earliest we've ever finished it.  It certainly helped that I did all that pickup yesterday.

I left him my cart, after washing it down, to put some wooden planks on the bed, which he said he'll try to do sometime this week, so I'll be without the cart for a while.  I made it to the movies and saw the latest dino movie.  It was good but nothing particularly new.  The little girl was very good, but the movie was just too formulaic.  The popcorn, of course, was good.  With my movie pass, and using my points for the drink, and it being half off popcorn day, my movie, medium size drink, and medium popcorn cost less than $5.  Damn, I'm good.

I played computer poker with Terry. I also managed to get in an hour nap.  The swim went fine, but no sauna.  Tue thru Thur is always busy at the gym, so it's always a crap shoot getting into the sauna, which is okay.  I was glad to get the swim in.  I'm getting nervous as weigh in is in three days.  It did manage over 14 K steps as well. 

The boil turned out to be nothing (yea!) and aside from the usual morning soreness, I'm very pleased that there have been no major injuries or illness so far.  I'm fast approaching the half way mark of this challenge, which will co-inside with the weigh in.

Food intake: chicken strips (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500) 

Comments