Day 176
It was not one of my proudest days. First, I woke up at 4 AM and couldn't get back to sleep and so I got up. I did manage my run, but the Exlax decided to finally work half way through my run and I was getting these severe abdominal pains; however, I managed to make it home. It was good to relieve myself, but I need to rethink when I should run after taking the medicine the night before.
Perhaps because I got up so early, I was sluggish all day. I did manage to do some trash pickup but pretty much stayed home all day. I then made the mistake of laying down at 6 or so and fell asleep until 8, so I missed my swim. It's not the end of the world, but it just pisses me off because I know I'm going to have to get up at 4 AM because of trash today. Of well.
Food intake: chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500)
Perhaps because I got up so early, I was sluggish all day. I did manage to do some trash pickup but pretty much stayed home all day. I then made the mistake of laying down at 6 or so and fell asleep until 8, so I missed my swim. It's not the end of the world, but it just pisses me off because I know I'm going to have to get up at 4 AM because of trash today. Of well.
Food intake: chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500)
Comments
Post a Comment