Day 175
I got an early start because it was a day for poker at Pechanga. I got the run done. Martin came a little early, and we headed off. I was hungry so I used my points to buy a chicken Teriyaki bowl. I didn't eat much of the rice and enjoyed the chicken and veggies. It was delicious. I'll have that again.
The poker started out great. I was up $50 in the first 15 minutes and then it went to hell. I was playing well, but I was getting bad beat after bad beat. I end up losing $176 for the day. I can certainly afford it, but it just bothers me that I have had a very long losing streak at poker now and I can't seem to break out of it. I'm a little discouraged, but I do enjoy it. As much as I'm looking foreword to the upcoming Las Vegas trip with Terry and Louise, there's a part of me that's not. I've been losing too much money on these trips lately (where is my luck?) and it's going to knock me off my diet routine. I have every intention of sticking to the 10 K per day, but I'm going to lose the swimming, but who knows...we'll see.
I did get my swim and some sauna time in, so overall, diet wise, I had a good day.
I do have what appears to be a boil on my backside, but I'm no sure. It's been there for a couple of days, but it doesn't seem to be growing, so I'm hopeful it's only an infected hair. It does make it a little uncomfortable to sit, but still nothing to worry about...yet.
Food intake: omelet (100); chicken bowl (300); chicken nuggets (600).
The poker started out great. I was up $50 in the first 15 minutes and then it went to hell. I was playing well, but I was getting bad beat after bad beat. I end up losing $176 for the day. I can certainly afford it, but it just bothers me that I have had a very long losing streak at poker now and I can't seem to break out of it. I'm a little discouraged, but I do enjoy it. As much as I'm looking foreword to the upcoming Las Vegas trip with Terry and Louise, there's a part of me that's not. I've been losing too much money on these trips lately (where is my luck?) and it's going to knock me off my diet routine. I have every intention of sticking to the 10 K per day, but I'm going to lose the swimming, but who knows...we'll see.
I did get my swim and some sauna time in, so overall, diet wise, I had a good day.
I do have what appears to be a boil on my backside, but I'm no sure. It's been there for a couple of days, but it doesn't seem to be growing, so I'm hopeful it's only an infected hair. It does make it a little uncomfortable to sit, but still nothing to worry about...yet.
Food intake: omelet (100); chicken bowl (300); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment