Day 174
I managed to jog the Santee Lakes route in a little less than an hour and a half. It felt pretty good though I did get a tinge of left foot pain...but nothing to worry about.
I played poker on the computer with Terry and caught a nap for a couple of hours before my swim. No sauna as it was crowded, which is very odd for a Saturday night considering it's the slowest night of the week at the gym.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (800)
I played poker on the computer with Terry and caught a nap for a couple of hours before my swim. No sauna as it was crowded, which is very odd for a Saturday night considering it's the slowest night of the week at the gym.
Food intake: grapes (200); chicken strips (300); chicken nuggets (800)
Comments
Post a Comment