Day 173

I decided to do the treadmill at the gym, which I did for about 50 minutes and then head out to the Zoo.  I haven't been there for a while and I wanted to give away my two free ticket coupons to someone before they expire next week.  I offered them to Tracy but she never got back to me.  I found a couple approaching the pay line, and gave them the tickets.  They were really grateful and wanted to pay me something for them, but I refused.  What's the point of giving something away and taking something for it?  I feel better.  It's always nice to just be nice.  She was very excited saying she had been waiting to visit the zoo for years.  I picked a good couple.

The walk around the zoo always surprises me as it seems like a long way, but it reality, I only use about 5 K steps.  However, the morning was beautiful and the walk was very nice.  I eventually got in my needed 10 J for the day.  I have been very fortunate lately in that my left foot or knee has not been bothering me...knock on wood...here's hoping that is behind me.

The swim and the sauna went well and I'm feeling pretty good about the diet only in that I've not strayed from the plan, even though dinner at the folks didn't help.  I certainly expect to lose my required ten pounds...weigh in is next week. My only fear is that I don't see any difference in my weight and I don't feel much different, so I have no clue where the weight is coming off.  Of course, I have no idea because I see myself every day and the change might be subtle.  My greatest fear is that I would hit the proverbial wall or plateau, but I'm not going to worry about that until it happens. 

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (400); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments