Day 171

Danger day for me.  I did my job in the morning, which went just fine.  My legs are still sore for some unknown reason...though they did bother me running, only when I stoop down.  Go figure.

I went to the movies and saw Incredibles 2, which was very good and just made it in time for dinner with the folks.  Pop was NOT good to me on his dinner selection.  BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, scallop potatoes, and asparagus.  He also made garlic toast but I stayed away from that.  I have no doubt I went over my daily goal today.  Add to that I didn't do my swim last night...first time in perhaps a month or two and that adds up to a bad day for my diet.  I have no clue what the calorie intake was for the dinner, so I'll take a shot at it. 

Of course, it's not horrible such as an injury or illness, just bad.  I'm actually quite grateful I've been able to sustain this pace for so long without some bad calamity coming my way, which has been the pattern from years past, so I'm grateful for that.  The swim is not a major problem as I tacked that on later in the challenge and was never really the original plan, though I am glad I do it.

Food intake: chicken strips (300); kid's popcorn (200); dinner (1750) 

Comments