Day 170
It was trash day, so I was up at 4 AM, so I could to the treadmill. I got to the gym and realized that I had NOT taken my Fitbit counter with me...SHIT! I stayed on the treadmill for about 45 minutes and came home. I did finally put it on. In order to keep my daily average up on the website, I'm going to have to do some extra walking today.
Trash day went fine. I started very early 6:30 and after an hour, the temp guy arrived, Anthony, a nice guy who did everything I asked of him. We finished by 9 AM including the vegetation pick up. So, as usual, I worry too much about things. I should always assume it's going to be fine and then worry if it doesn't. I know that if push came to shove, I could do the entire trash run alone if I had to. I did get some good steps in (over 7 K).
I went to the movies to see Tag, which was really funny and did some extra walking around the mall until I had my 10 K for the day accomplished. So, I suppose I just have to know for myself that I had over 15 K steps for the day, which is perfectly fine.
The swim went without a hitch and I did stay in the sauna for 10 minutes. It was a good, diet day.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); grapes (200); chicken nuggets (500).
Trash day went fine. I started very early 6:30 and after an hour, the temp guy arrived, Anthony, a nice guy who did everything I asked of him. We finished by 9 AM including the vegetation pick up. So, as usual, I worry too much about things. I should always assume it's going to be fine and then worry if it doesn't. I know that if push came to shove, I could do the entire trash run alone if I had to. I did get some good steps in (over 7 K).
I went to the movies to see Tag, which was really funny and did some extra walking around the mall until I had my 10 K for the day accomplished. So, I suppose I just have to know for myself that I had over 15 K steps for the day, which is perfectly fine.
The swim went without a hitch and I did stay in the sauna for 10 minutes. It was a good, diet day.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); popcorn (500); grapes (200); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment