Day 169

I did my job around the Santee Lakes and things went just fine except that for whatever reason, my legs are sore.  I didn't do anything different but you'd think I'd just run for the first time.  The soreness won't stop me from anything,  but it sure doesn't make sense.

I did do some trash pick up a little bit around the park to get a bit of a head start.  I also found out the Jose will be gone for two weeks, not one.  I'm also going to have to pick up vegetation and Jose didn't empty the big truck, so this is going to be a problem next week. 

I drove to both Lowes and Home Depot and neither can make a copy of the golf cart key. 

I didn't use the sauna as it was just too crowded.  I did stop by Target and buy some new gloves in case the new guy doesn't bring any.  The swim went fine.

Food intake: chicken fingers (300); grapes (250); chicken nuggets (650).

Comments