Day 167

I decided to do my steps at the beach.  It was nice to be back there.  The weather was just a little overcast which made for good jogging.  I did manage to do the right ratio of jogging and walking and there was no problems with either my knee of foot.  Good news there!

I spent most the day playing computer poker and such.  I watched some TV and pretty much nothing else until it was time for my swim.  I can't decide if these are wasted days or not.  I'm getting in my exercise, I'm keeping my calories within the right range, so just what is so wrong?  Why am I still feeling a little guilty.  Am I wasting these healthy days away?  When I'm old and close to the end, will I regret not doing more?  I honestly just don't know.  But I will say that I've not been more satisfied and relaxed.  What else is there?

I absolutely know that I don't want to share my life with another person. I've simply become far too spoiled at making my own decisions at everything I do.  I go where I want, do what I want, eat what and when I want...I really enjoy not having to check with someone else.  I don't mind the occasional times I'm with friends or family and I do things with or for them, but overall, I love being alone.

Food intake: chicken fingers (300); grapes (100); banana (100); chicken nuggets (650)

Comments