Day 165
I decided to take the trolley to Chula Vista going on the Green Line to the Blue Line. There wasn't a problem, but it just seemed like something I won't need to do again. Chula Vista continues to be old and run down along Broadway. Granted, I did go anywhere else, but it was still a little depressing. There were trailer parks there that have been there since the 50s.
I did walk down to where the old Bob's Coffee Shop was and is now a Greek restaurant. Surprising, there were some people in there eating. The inside looked nice though I know that old building. I worked there when I was 16, more than 50 years ago. I had a very nice lunch at an upscale Mexican restaurant having fish soup along with a Corona Lite and a couple of tortillas. The difference between corn and flour tortillas is pretty startling 124 vs 43...stick to the corn. The soup was wonderful and very low in calories but at $12, a bit stiff. I would have it again but it's unlikely I'll be back...but you just never know.
It did get in my 12+K steps for the day and I did get in both my swim and my sauna, so for the exercise portion of the day, it went very well--though I didn't do any jogging but my left knee thanks me for that.
Food intake: Fish soup lunch (800); chicken nuggets (800).
Comments
Post a Comment