Day 164
I once again got an early start and finished my 10K steps by 8:30. I decided to go to the movies again to see Hotel Artimis with Jodi Foster and it was good. The popcorn machine upstairs had broken down, so though I missed that, I didn't need to add the calories...but it sucked, I love my popcorn.
Summer is approaching and it was hot in the house today. However, having so little sleep the past couple of night, I managed to take a two hour nap, which I really needed. I then headed to the gym and did my swim. The sauna was too crowded so I skipped that.
I was sad to read in Facebook that Mari Mann, Jim Block, Jim Jones, and Ms. Jenkins all retired this year. It shouldn't make a difference, but seeing the pictures of them at the farewell party made me a little nostalgic. I will add m congrats with the little video of have of them and will post it on Facebook.
It amazes me just how my days go by considering I do so little. Too much TV and too much computer poker, but let's face it, I still enjoy myself and that's a good thing.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); salad (400); chicken nuggets (600).
Summer is approaching and it was hot in the house today. However, having so little sleep the past couple of night, I managed to take a two hour nap, which I really needed. I then headed to the gym and did my swim. The sauna was too crowded so I skipped that.
I was sad to read in Facebook that Mari Mann, Jim Block, Jim Jones, and Ms. Jenkins all retired this year. It shouldn't make a difference, but seeing the pictures of them at the farewell party made me a little nostalgic. I will add m congrats with the little video of have of them and will post it on Facebook.
It amazes me just how my days go by considering I do so little. Too much TV and too much computer poker, but let's face it, I still enjoy myself and that's a good thing.
Food intake: chicken fingers (300); salad (400); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment