Day 162
I made the Santee Lakes route once again. I left at 6:30 AM and finished in an hour and a half jogging about 70% of it. It always feels good to go early and be done with it. I do not or have yet to understand these runners who say they have to run each day. Though I've now done this for 162 days, there still isn't a day that I wish I didn't have to make the trip. It makes me wonder about my keeping up with this routine after the 365 days are up. The only thing I can guarantee is that I will never allow myself to get fat again. Those horrible days are over.
I tried the recently opened chicken place for lunch. The chicken was good but I can't go again as it is deep fried and though I made an exception this time, I can't do it again. I only had three pieces.
The swim went well, but the sauna was full.
Food intake: grapes (200); fried chicken (700); chicken nuggets (600).
I tried the recently opened chicken place for lunch. The chicken was good but I can't go again as it is deep fried and though I made an exception this time, I can't do it again. I only had three pieces.
The swim went well, but the sauna was full.
Food intake: grapes (200); fried chicken (700); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment